Friday, April 9, 2010

Japanese Sharking Cam

coastal path with a few devils

Beside some devils I paved the underworld
intentions delicious dying in the morning.
choking with desire in the heat of my hands, it warms my life
ember ephemeral.

Beside some
Saints I thought glimpse
Far beyond the bare glimmers of hope.
Leaving on my path and my gold enamel,
I never reached these sad semaphores.


with your ghosts snaked my feet
chains tortured lovers of heavy casualties, Who
their plaintive cries skinned our joy, And made a Calvary
each of my steps.


With my dreams I liked getting drunk. However, my merry mates
evaporated.
m'assécher Leaving me in the palm of a trough, My skull
deserted me was a dungeon.


with my mirror I painted my face,
Drawing each day features a character that fades
evening when I massacred heavy cotton hand
his work in the morning


From a gray bird, who was on my life
A shadow without parole, I traveled oblivion.
His eyes never left my scavenger trace
While weary withered my envelope.


Beside you my angel I found.
In the shadow of your wings I loved to travel naked.
But why your love my life is so precious,
Should he take the exile, when I open my eyes?


Beside some devils, I played lovers,
And few exquisite words would run on my wanderings. But the Devils
feverish dancing crazy dances,
And never have dried the tears from my eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment