Monday, May 17, 2010

What Does Disabled Service Mean?

A NICE PRESENT


LOVE
It is with great emotion that I just close "Hope and Hope" the latest book by Isabelle
is a beautiful collection of poetry!
It was offered to me by her and her mom. I want to thank all my heart.

My friendship with Isabelle back in the day when I bought his first book "Emotions" is
in the journal of the Association Recklinghausen neurofibromatosis and I learned that young woman who wrote poems neurofibromatosis.
disease confined her in a chair.
Despite the cruelty of her disease, she finds the strength, the courage to inspire happiness, joy of living. Each word

invigorates me, makes me fishing to advance.
I can walk, take those I love in my arms, listening to music!
Isabella was not so lucky and still find the strength to smile and take care of an association whose goal is to break the isolation of adults with physical disabilities.

I have no right to complain. Rather than wasting my time complaining, I prefer to keep my energy to invite you to buy her pretty little book, visit the association's ISA (Issue Relief to Others)

ISA buying equipment to make life easier for the disabled.
-Organizes outings: games of football / rugby, cinema, theater, swimming pool etc.
-Inform people about the various organizations and associations.
-Educates the public about disability

Since I fell in love, I forgot my blog!
I became selfish: I thought that my happiness.
The other day I found in my mailbox a book that told me

"happiness is largest is greater when you share with your neighbor. Now that you Lulu lives with your heart and dear companion in misfortune, you have more strength to cry out to the World life is good.
Nothing can disfigure, especially not the disease:
is precisely the latter that gave you the best of these LOVE

email: contact@association-isa.com
http:// www.association-isa.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment