Sunday, September 26, 2010

Is Magic Shave Safe For Pubic

BIG ANGRY!

A FOCUS

I need only take a few steps away so I'm tired. To not m'ankyloser, I am trying to get out, get fresh air.
Yesterday a woman I am most familiar with her husband, sees me walking with crutches.
She asks me what is happening. I told him ...

This has not affected at all that I could share my fear of being paralyzed. She accused me of not being brave, not to be a fighter. She cited the example of a disabled it was on TV incredible achievements!

exploded and I have dealt with bird names. I restrained myself for not making her swallow my two crutches. My darling had never seen me in this state.

He arrived the same kind of story to a friend Helen who has the same condition as me. She was treated to a comparison between it and disabled athletes ...
When athletes run a 100 meters in under 10 seconds or a marathon in 2 hours, no one will say a valid:
You are not very nimble, be brave there is no reason why you don ' will not arrive! If disabled

are able to achieve extraordinary performance, the better, bravo, but because we left in peace to all others. No moral lesson!

0 comments:

Post a Comment