Monday, November 15, 2010

Pokemon Trainer Clothes - Stores



AESTHETIC SURGERY

Recently I saw in the magazine Health on France 5 a story that shocked me:
A lady was sorry to see that his lips fell slightly. She could not bear to see her face and wanted to have surgery! This woman must have money to throw around. Surgeons have good reason to enjoy the stupidity of this kind of person! Fortunately
Social Security does not pay any what ...

The two presenters of this magazine they have forgotten the two heartbreaking stories of Pascal and Jerome both men face transplant?
Their faces were badly distorted by huge tumors caused by neurofibromatosis.
They were made free. In France we have a very good health system makes this possible!

I invite you to view a beautiful story called "My new brand face "
is the story of Maurice Simpson, a man carrying a neurofibromatosis. Since his childhood, he has staged numerous times on the operating table. He decided to undergo a very risky operation that will change her face.

Maurice worked very hard in a restaurant. He coached a basketball team. His wife is lovely. He is father of 4 children. With courage, he fought the disease as if it did not exist.

Before going to the hospital, he meets with Reggie Bibb. Their meeting me bouleversée.Petite funny story that day was Reggie wearing a beret. (I thought I recognized my gift) This covers her head is fine. His friend Lou is right to say that my friend is a French frenchy!
It felt good to smile. The images of this video are unsustainable!

Now he has new face thanks to a generous donor anonyme.Les surgeons have done a fabulous job! Americans are not lucky enough to have medical coverage as is the case in France.
Do not count on me for me to tell you everything. Watch the story. Thou shalt know two men I admire and respect deeply.

"My Brand New Face" from AdGiant we Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment