Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can I Get Into A Bar With A Temporary License

murky existence

Insider existence

whole nights I run after your illusion,
And against my face of happiness tortured
slamming of heavy doors with locks right.

Yet these nights without you when your idea is sketched
glide over my body warm delights of indecent
And leave me in the palm of enchanting scents.

When the ribbon of cold blue glow of dawn
Wraps around me and strangles my body
You are a coward, you're running, suddenly you play dead, stupid me
And I embrace the night that steals.

Then my feet hit the ground, I straighten up.
I wandered the streets of a world that is diluted.
A world that knows nothing about the sound of my distress

Day completes the warm colors of my dreams at night, And my dream
oozes along bland facades.
then filled with the black of your absence, I am mourning.
Slowly I resign myself, my Wake t'euthanasie.

Your memory still strikes against the walls of my skull,
You debates, but watch out world,
And thou no more out of your little box. My brain
besiege you, your memory starving.

I'm drunk at the sound of the world and your voice choking
More and more low, more and more mad.

The phone rings.

is your voice.

You've escaped.

You still think of me, you say nice things,
You await my call. I

you lack.

Blasphemy!

Dark Devil.
And I
plunges into madness.
You were not imprisoned,
The bars through which I wanted you
decaying
are those of my dungeon.

Hours of mourning
The ordeal of a morning
That you ridicule
And obliterate
With words on a machine.
Again you haunt my hours.

You want everything do not you?
Freedom of shadows, the tenderness of the living.
Your words blur the boundary between night and day;
In the breaches that you peak
In this white line,
rush my dreams.

You exist, this is your crime.
What insolence, what an insult!
I thought you were a mirage,
And this one belief I pulled my consolation.
In this one belief I managed to forgive
This lack offensive that inflicted upon me,
Daily,
tirelessly.


t'achever Do I? How
bury you?
You live in an abyss already
... The deep, dark abyss of my fantasies.
Your dream my ankle is a heavy chain
And he constantly drags me to a wet night.
If I pulled hard enough, as these horses demented
Would I to t'extirper these dark black?

I raise my sword above your neck.
Not yet my arms are lowered, I do not know
decide.
Flour feverish your existence
Or the deadly vacuum your disappearance.
Drugs or nothingness, see the choices that you let me.


You have no right
they judge you, and you'll pay for this existence,
Your smile, your tender words, aggravating circumstances.
juries too lenient push me revenge.
The extent of my suffering delicate they are insignificant. One day as I
enchain,
One day as I exist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment