Sunday, August 1, 2010

Home Made Breaker For Whipits



NF ENDURANCE
I have ants in your fingers, walk more and more evil. My legs are sore. I have loss of balance and have an unsteady gait. Now I have to use a crutch. I'm afraid to find myself in a wheelchair.
Doctors believe that my problems come from a stretch of my spinal cord. I think that I neurofibromatosis, which has worsened!

Last year I was walking with no problem. I loved hiking in the countryside with the LPO for birdwatching. Only
Disabled Sports Club or the Aveyron going several times a week at the pool. I loved the physical activities. Alas I must renounce all the pleasures
My doctor strongly advised me to spare me. Anyway I can not do anything like before ...

It's hard to change his lifestyle. Fortunately, I support my darling. She also had to say no to a lot of business because of his neurofibromatosis. Better than anyone, she knows that is not easy to grieve with the loved one made before the health problems.

In facebook, I am a member of a large number of Anglophone and Francophone groups neurofibromatosis. Thanks to them I weave friendships Worldwide.
This week, I just join new group. This is one of the association nfendurance:

United States men and women of all ages and physical conditions in sport to raise funds for medical research in the hope of a cure for the Recklinghausen disease (neurofibromatosis)
In the swimming events, marathons, triathlons, athletes sweat, suffer, give the best of themselves.

Sport is the school of life. He brought much joy to my girlfriend and me. It is also a universal language that builds great projects and build a more humane world where everyone helps his neighbor.
Nfendurance shows us that sport is great




SITE VISIT:
http://ctf.org/ nfendurance / intro /

0 comments:

Post a Comment