Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mustang 3.8 Liter V6 Spark Plug Diagram

BEAUTY MUST SAVE

SUISA JE BEAU, BEAUTIFUL?

hidden Que soit pendant les informations ou publicités, radio et la télévision me saoulent avec les propos de personnes trouvent pas belles here if it ... Quelques
rides, une peau pâle and the drama. It just so they do not go to a shrink!
They spend a fortune to get reshape the nose, lips, breasts.
To justify their actions, they say: "I ashamed of my body, I dared not leave my house!"
All this makes me angry. I think of my companions in misfortune cruelly maimed by disease. They face it and remain worthy. Bravely they fight for their places in society and succeed.

I admire. I had to fight more than once to make me accept to have a social life like everyone else. My neurofibromatosis did not notice too much. All my little victories are nothing.

I think of all that the Pascal and Jerome endured the first two men grafted in France, Reggie my American friend who has the courage to sell T-shirts bearing his image in favor of research, to all persons who had the audacity to show their faces in the video if below. Go

c'mon you do not deflate, play back there. Look at all those faces in the eyes. Done?
dare you even ask your mirror: Am I beautiful, beautiful?

0 comments:

Post a Comment