Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bc8950 Intelectron Motion Detector

I'LL MEET ME! VIVE LE SPORT

FOLD PARACHUTE


For years, I put my legs, my breath in the service of my neighbor
I ' although I was not afraid to heart problems for miles through the streets of Rodez for putting up posters, distributing leaflets on behalf of numerous organizations: Amnesty International, blood drives, Telethon, Wheelchair, etc..
I have never refused service!

All this is done. My doctor gave me the reasons why I walk over worse. My spinal cord is stretched, compressed. The risk of finding myself in a wheelchair is real
When I heard this I cried. I know what it meant being paralyzed. This will mean that I should be giving up many projects.

Fortunately my darling Lulu is there to support me. Neurofibromatosis not spared, she finds the strength to sustain me, wipe my tears. It's my sunshine, my sweet fairy carefully folded my parachute so that I do not crush me to the ground.

You see it opened. I dried my tears and regained confidence in me. I believe in the future. This is not the disease Reclinghausen will destroy me. One needs the other to face anything

Every moment we can be encouraged to take the plunge. We are ready to dive into the unknown. We know that a parachute was folded with love.
The video I've asked to watch made me realize that in life there are people who care about my well being.

Someone carefully folded your parachute. Trust in the future. Even if the fall is hard, dry your tears. You'll get up to start over again. That's the message I transmit to you today.
If you enjoyed this text, tell it to your friends. You will find that you also know to fold a parachute

0 comments:

Post a Comment