Monday, December 27, 2010

Left Arm Numb And High Heart Rate

obstacle course!


my Christmas shopping.

Since I can only take a few steps, I remain cloistered at home. I do not have enough strength to push my wheelchair. There is no question that Lulu helps me is too painful for her.
The last time she did, she suffered a lot back.

To my last Christmas shopping, my little sister came to my rescue. I also need advice for making gifts to my dear.

During my first trip, I realized that the streets are not really made for disabled persons with Lucy and we have not set foot in a store ...

in Rodez, almost all businesses have a walk, so to go into a shop he had to make my little sister Jaja work his muscles ...
Once inside, it was very difficult to move between the shelves.
course everything was outside my door!
Purchases made by the seller or the seller did not open the door to exit.
Whether it be traders or customers, no one is rushed to help me!

I just started to measure the difficulties that await me when I have my electric wheelchair. Certainly with it I can get out and walk the streets but to enter a shop I have huge problems:
They are very very heavy gear. Who will be able to help me?

I will still not buy everything on the internet
Anyone can find themselves handicapped overnight. From time to time our brave politicians should sit in a wheelchair and live the life of a person who can not walk anymore ...

My approach is not selfish: What is accessible to the disabled, is also the mothers with their prams or housewives with their shopping carts! The day
legislators have understood this and taken appropriate action, everyone will be better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment