Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thinkcentre M52 8215 Audio

AN ANGEL HEART! A NEW FACE


THE GALLERY.
What I feared most, to find myself in a chair just happened. I can only do with difficulty walking with crutches!
past few months, I never go out of my studio. I never give that to my physical therapy! For

m'oxygéner a bit, do not stay in the reclusive home my doctor prescribed me an electric wheelchair. For the latter the formalities are long. And heard, I use a manual.

With it I went to the library! Fortunately, Lucy was with me. Push this thing was a martyrdom. Despite my refusal, my darling helped me. In the ribs must be forced. It is the same for descents. If we do not accept, it takes very fast speed. The cobblestone streets deviated wheels
The obstacles were really there!

Now I feel what extent a person in a wheelchair. The few hours I have spent outside me completely emptied. Lulu was exhausted.
I'll stay home and wait until you grant me one that is electric. Jeannine

This week my little sister made me listen to a song called "She has a heart of an angel . I was shocked. The words describe it perfectly my Lulu.
Darling is my greatest support. I spend many painful moments. It's very hard to mourn his legs. Without it I would have sunk into despair.
You know the love gives me wings. I draw my strength in the bond that unites us. Now that I'm happy, I enjoy with relish each moment I spend with my darling. I smile to life! Listen carefully

She has a heart of an angel . To make things better, I added the lyrics. Is not it great that my half?
I am the biggest lucky there is one chance in 150,000,000 of winning the euromillion. On Earth we are eight billion people and only one Lucy.
This gave me her heart. It is a jewel more precious than all the gold World

In misfortune happens to me, I learned that there is nothing more sacred to love and be loved. He who does not know this verb combine live in hell

She's crying a river, she helps everyone
There is so much sorrow, she has to be strong
She needs all her power, for helping the poor
Showing heaven to you
There`s something to live for, oh what makes you glad
Oh she can`t see it, if people are sad
A new star in heaven, she helps everyday
Hope she lives forever and a day

She has a heart, heart of an angel
She has a heart, heart of gold
It is more and more than a lonely heart can hold
She has a heart, heart of an angel
She lives thousand lives in one
She is the queen of hearts, for her I sing this song

Heart of an angel

She gives everything, she helps everyone
Sometimes it`s easier, oh said than done
She wears love like heaven and she knows no fear
She lives between a laugh and a tear

She has a heart, heart of an angel
She has a heart, heart of gold
It is more and more than a lonely heart can hold
She has a heart, heart of an angel
She lives thousand lives in one
She is the queen of hearts, for her I sing this song (for her I sing this song)

She has a heart, heart of an angel (heart of an angel)
She has a heart, heart of gold
It is more and more than a lonely heart can hold (oh)
She has a heart, heart of an angel (heart of an angel)
She lives thousand lives in one (one)
She is the queen of hearts, for her I sing this song (For Her I sing this song)


One Heart of Gold Heart of an angel Heart of an angel


0 comments:

Post a Comment