Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Is It Normal To Wear Slipper In Public

The Bad Boy



Bad Boy Part 1: Hell
Through a cloud of fragrant steam,
Hiding his eyes behind his black sunglasses,
It massacre joyless audience in a trance,
blows of heavy sighs and sharp silences. Between his lips

spin nets in vaporous
The thickness of his soul, the darkness of his wishes.
smoky dungeon he lives placid
It fills in the moat of her looks acids.

For them this good for nothing s'emmure in its silliness,
These mists are stubborn suffocate her life.

They attract the flies, their true loves bitter
He prefers a hundred times their sincere disavowal. Car fumes

opaque walls that rise
nauseating about this bad boy
Fly away from the pyre of her lost dreams.
sentenced to the flame by his feverish desires,
And by the court in accordance virtues
These are ideals that blaze with them.

Part 2: Escape.

Spinning in his car, smoking obsessions,
Strings of escaping from his injury record,
It combines the roar of its engine furious
few tears burning his eyes that redden.

In his sweaty chest drain fears blue.
Going through his arteries, breaking his wrist,
Crushing pedal weighing in his foot, The
Fear is driving the hands of the unfortunate. Exciting

to his temples in drums infernal
essences of him, too concentrated juice, Nectar
insoluble in reality
Flows in its next torrent proud to tomb.
.
hell behind him and his hairy legs
Ripped yet sometimes the skin of his bare back.

is in equilibrium at the surface of a world
Who opens beneath his feet deep from the bowels.

Road to himself, he is a tightrope
Reeling randomly flying out of breath, Towards
where it is not where life is serene.
He sometimes runs to the spectra sleepwalkers
spinning through the plains of her past
He once planted fragrant hours.

In this garden planted with flowers incorruptible
He put his life, he will sleep in peace.

Part3: Life

desert of white sand, here is a world away.
In the pure blue sky steals the golden angel,
slaying the demons of the deep deep
He watches over my dreams and my young years.

between my bare legs dancing white streaks.
face the sun only one who finally defies me, I
back slowly in perfect silence,
intoxicated light in the day ends.

I burn my retinas to see my childhood,
And without looking back, I walk slowly.
If I left the eyes, the blinding sun, a gesture
lightning strike me no. I look at my

not erase my footprints.
I pace backwards during the hours feints
go back a little
few steps further.

Then come to an end against your body works and fever, and in my neck
written letters of your lips.
Then his eyes to heaven, healed from their burns,
bathe in blue skies without armor.

Angel too is dying alone in an infinite blue,
Since that time too short when I came across your eyes
dies in infinite these days nebulous
Where only my dreams in vain I cling to life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment