Thursday, June 3, 2010

Where To Get A Lauren London Weave

A GREAT HONOR WORLD MULTI

WEAR THE STAR OF DAVID!

June 9, 2009, a little star has taken up residence in my heart. This is my light, it guides my steps.
You did know. Lulu is my great love. This five-letter word was subversive in the country which he was born. His Dad who escaped Nazi barbarism has taught him not to be afraid, taught not to use it as a weapon but as a tool for building a better world.

When Lulu came to live in France, it is believed in paradise: More signs "Only white .
The maxim " Liberty, Equality, Fraternity " is very real in his adopted country.

of respect and love for my darling, I wear around my neck a Star of David. It is a great honor!
At another time, not so long ago it would have been suicidal!
A madman had decided to create a pure race. For this he began to eliminate the handicapped. As a result, it was the turn of the gypsies, homosexuals, communists. It was hard about Jews and exterminated 6 million.

Today, the alumni can testify that men and women said no to nuts. Risking their lives, they have protected those whom Hitler wanted to disappear forever!

If I had lived through this horrible time, my love with Lulu would have led us straight into a concentration camp.
About this horrible time in our history, I knew nothing ... The only light that I had was the movies: The cow and the prisoner, the crossing of Paris, the great mop and finally the Atlantic Wall! As you can see, nothing really scary ...

is the book of Martin Gray On behalf of all my "m which has opened my eyes.
I was horrified, I do not think that is saying Huamin beings were capable of such ignominy.
When this monster was in power, I do not know if I had the courage, the intelligence to resist, trying to protect my neighbor.

Today in France, it is easy to fight against injustice. We live in a democracy.
My taste for Human Rights, I'm reading the works of Martin Gay. His wisdom, humanism made me want to fight for a better world.

My little star shining in my heart for this fight harder, give me the courage to never give up my ideas and projects


0 comments:

Post a Comment