Friday, June 11, 2010

Ron Pope Fireflies Sheet Music

SAVE A LIFE MESSAGE VERY VERY LOUD!

SOME NOTES OF GUITAR

In youtube, I discovered by chance "Freedom Zero" Pierre Perret.
What a great song is my favorite that I want to share with you.
I hope you enjoy it as much as me.
few notes of music can convey very strong messages.
My blog is read around the World. I'm a surfer free to speak as I wish.
This video is dedicated to those who are not so lucky there


Pierre Perret lyrics Freedom Zero

A large scissors in the Azure, a dove
wrote your name, Freedom. But Beijing
flying under the sky,
On Tiananmen Square, the blood has not dried,
reporters languishing in prison,
These awkward questions were poorly chosen. Why
here lies in reason? Why
information rhymes with repression?
While this swallow in the sky,
continued to write unabated. The four flowers
truth
For here were not met.

Chorus:
Freedom ... Zero!
Equal ... Zero!
Brotherhood ... Zero! And Dignity
double zero!

A large scissors in the Azure, a dove
wrote your name, Freedom.
But in Russia to Africa Cuba,
The dungeons are filled with hazardous media.
Because they were armed to the teeth
cameras and pens sharp

[Chorus]

Where are you dear Freedom of expression
which countries are still unaware of your benefits?
Poor Scheherazade I feel,
Throughout the Middle East, we have you pulled the whistle.
Everywhere, women are humiliated,
intolerance and fanaticism are kings
Stoning, lynchings and hands cut off,
are the petals of flowers that grow there.
But there will always be a swallow
To draw the tip of its wing
These four flowers of Truth
Wherever they are not respected


0 comments:

Post a Comment