Friday, October 8, 2010

Are There Any Gay Bath Houses In Nj

Memory Pillow

Memory Pillow


Verse 1 In the morning you leave and I stay alone
I look at the bed you just left, I listen
silence, silencing my pride
In without warmth of joy sheets sunny.

Every night in your arms let me back
You have tight hug, embraced, rejected. Your
heat gently leaves the room tired
footprint of your body deserted my surface.

Barely awake you abandoned me,
eyes half closed, and without explaining anything
In an expletive or two, the die was cast.


Chorus 1 But I have shared your joys and your pains, I felt
cons me your tears flow hot
I stroked your cheeks hectic sobs!

I counted the hours with you nights of anguish,
And you ignore me, against me, without sleep,
eyes fixing the void and thinking to another.

I also heard the evening of your childhood,
thousand tales and stories and as many trips,
And that we continue, both all night.



Verse 2 Every day swearing and even abandonment, I
haunts an unmade bed, draped in memories, I expect
there like an idiot, and no other ambition
I do not even blame you, and I make me smile.

Without knowing my crime I accept my sentence: Your
excess, your departure, your contempt, your forgetfulness
All this I do not care, I know this scene
I know your excuses and your beautiful alibis.

Sometimes for days you stayed with me.
But you could not feign happiness.
It was not your place, it's not my role.


Chorus 2: I have known
insult me when you shared
Without a word I've had nights shameful
And your loneliness, so cruel in the morning.

You came back to me, I accept in silence
You breathed hard, his head deep within me,
To regain some of the perfume of the night. I received

your secrets, your beautiful secrets, hidden
If that thyself hast forgotten.
The "I love you" stifled dreams evaporated.

Verse 3:

When you got no choice you come back to me.
When worn, exhausted, you do not know where to sleep,
On my heart you stagger and if I had arms,
J'enlacerais body that no longer wants to suffer.

I found my place among other objects,
With only hope for happiness ephemeral. So I secretly blessed
winters
Who you bring in the hollow this great unmade bed. One day last


you stay near me, but that day
My tender care will not know
Revive your body too cold.


Chorus 3:
I also remember the days of high fever,
your body with all its weight, boiling and crush me, And your
wheezing and needy.

I tried to grab you, but always without success. To my
warmth you preferred drugs, you will leave
sick and dying came back.

I remember the games, and fighting child
Of your laughter and light that does not change
Of these follies ageless to me that you mingled.

Epilogue:
Sometimes we leave, you put myself in a box, And you
suited me, you wanted me more beautiful, You make me dream
younger, rebounded as yesteryear.

But of course the illusion quickly faded
My poor old smile came to adorn my face from this air
What debonair old pillows.

But going into my friend again this morning!
I do not want to worry, I'm not alone, I often secretly
a beautiful pillow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment