Monday, October 4, 2010

Attraction To Large Noses

"A PIECE OF LOVE"



THANK GODMOTHER.

At the age of 18 to 20 years (I do not remember very well) my godmother gave me a Napoleon I Offer Women who love me ...

I put in a little box that I stored in the drawer of the wardrobe in my bedroom at my parents. I sure never find your soul mate, I ended up forgetting the gift.

It has stayed for 35 years in his little box. Yesterday my little sister went to our parents and brought this gold Louis

I gave it to the chosen of my heart. Lulu was very excited: she had just received his "piece of love." The author of this beautiful expression is Marie-Christine, a close friend who spends his life in the fight against neurofibromatosis! All

finally arrived. Do not give up your dreams your projects. Everyone is entitled to happiness. Nothing can hinder this.
I'm sure you also offer up your "piece of love!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment