Saturday, January 15, 2011

Toddlercon Manga Scans

The superstar of the zodiac Aries in 2011 by Gaby the Thelemic



Here's an interesting article that I want all readers of my blog and feel free to make even if you know in your circle of other enthusiasts, like us, astrology.

Its author, Gabriel Plessis, creator of the blog Kulturmuz , astrology enthusiast you'll understand but also in love with philosophy, literature, poetry, yoga, dance and music, is worth reading because it has much to offer.
Our two blogs
met in late August (see my shot heart of August 29, 2010) and since we are constantly exchanging and sharing this ancient science, but we also explore other areas of interest are saying more esoteric ...

Gabriel had the kindness to integrate my blog in his column Astrology and Astronomy , it is time that I return the favor

Here is the link to his article: The Ram superstar zodiac 2011 ...

Finally, I wanted to take this opportunity to share with you the prayer of Saint Francis Assisi so that we all unite to meditate on world peace and our thoughts supporting the Tunisian people whose country comes to chaos and struggles for respect for human rights, but also Brazil whose record victims of the floods is increasing in the mountainous region about a hundred kilometers from Rio de Janeiro and the Ivorians also all people who suffer from abuse, hunger, violence, contempt, oblivion ....

LORD
Make me an instrument of Thy Peace;
where there is hatred let me sow love, where
is doubt let me sow faith, where
is despair let me sow Hope
where is injury let me sow pardon, where
is discord I may bring the Union
where is the error I may bring truth,
where is darkness let me sow light
where is the sadness I may bring joy.

O LORD,
What I do not so much seek to be consoled as to console,
be understood as to understand,
to be loved as to love.
because:
it is in giving that we receive, it
by forgetting self that one finds oneself oneself, it
in pardoning that we are pardoned,
it is in dying that we are born to eternal life
.
Saint Francis of Assisi

0 comments:

Post a Comment