Sunday, February 27, 2011

Harry Potter Footie Pjs

A GRIEF immence

I HAVE MORE OF MOM!

For weeks my mother was in hospital. These days, she was in a coma. One day before she left us, my brother, my two sisters and I have visited him to tell him how much we loved him.
She could not talk to us, but we are confident that we heard.
See all her children gathered at the foot of the bed of a blissfully happy!

When my sister phoned to tell me that Mom had left us, my heart was torn. You'll find me may be indecent, but I turned on my TV and watched with a copy of my Lulu super 8 films
We were shocked, my dear loved his Mama Belle

With my little camera, I shot Mommy in her daily life of peasant
picking fruit, hanging washing, picnic at the water's edge, meals family, harvest etc.
Lots of times I worked with her without attaching any importance.

I helped him often picking quinces to make jams it succeeded so well, cut corn fodder for his cows. In my happy carefree I did not realize that happiness is simply to live with those we love.

Life is as fragile as a candle flame. A nothing little off. The departure of a loved one is always cruel. It is a wound that never heals. Share a household chore, a meal, a simple walk is unique moments but extremely valuable. Eat them before it is too late.

To pay tribute to all Moms who always leave us too soon I invite you to listen to this song staggering Lynda Lemay:




A mother
It works full time, sleeping
Ca one eye open,
This is like a guard dog, in short
Ca slightest noise, Ca
s'lève at daybreak, because of the small Ca
nights.
True, Ca
dying of fatigue,
That dance forever an eternal jig,
It stays with her brood,
At the price of his youth,
At the price of her beauty.

A mother
It does what it can,
It can not do everything,
But it's his best.

A mother, calm bickering
Ca, Ca
other comb his own hair brush.

A mother
It's more like the other girls,
It forgets to be proud, Ca
living for his family,

Mother,
Ca s'confie our fold,
is taken as a core in the fruit of her womb

A mother
qu'ça This protects us,
With eyes full of water, The
hair full of snow

A mother
At one point, it s'courbe,
It squeaks when it s'penche,
It can no longer be heavy,
It falls, it breaks a hip,
Then quickly, it's dark,
is his last Sunday, crying and
Ca melts visibly
Ca reaches the thinness of the smaller coffins
O course it wants to review all
All his offspring huddled in her bedroom,
And it pretends to be even stronger,
til his junior has good r'fermé the door.

And when it ends up all alone, It looks decent
merde / Someone sky opens,
And there, it gives itself the right
To close for the first time,
both eyes at once.

A mother
Ca n'devrait not leave,
But nothing can be done
But one can not say anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment