Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Daughters Wear Girdles

A CLEAN PLANET


HEALTHY LIVING!
Since I saw the movie trailer "The idiot cycle" , I asked myself the question: Is it possible to live healthier and less polluting our good old Earth?
The answer is yes! I researched online and found videos made by Loulette you can find in very good VODemotion site. Unfortunately you'll be stuffed by the party against pubs but you'll learn something cool. You're old enough not to swallow everything you're told. Do as I Zape the ads ...
Today, Lulu and I tried baking soda to clean the sink, it really works! For years we only wash with the soap of Aleppo.
Simple actions like those I just mentioned are more effective than to go demonstrate in the street or vote Green.
There are people who speak, others act ... Lulu and I made our choice!

A MIRACLE FOR ANY PRODUCT TO
http://www.reporters-associes.ca/panoramarticles/bicarbonate.htm
HINTS FOR A HEALTHIER LIFE:
http://fr.ekopedia.org/accueil/

oducts natural







0 comments:

Post a Comment