Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Populous The Beginning Game Descargar

TURN THE PAGE



BOUNCE

past month I have my electric wheelchair. I remain more cloistered at home. Now I can go shopping with my beloved Lulu. My coach has'm comfortable, it will never replace my legs. Alas, I need to mourn them, turn the page.

soon as I leave the apartment the difficulties begin:
My vehicle crossed the doors of the elevator at millimeter. I must be very careful fingers. A condition to remove the footrest, he can fit in the cage. I'm tight as a sardine can. By contorting myself I press the right button.

Outside the galley continues: I weave between dog shit, spitting and avoid pedestrians distracted. Often the sidewalk is narrow. I'm not allowed to make mistakes. If a wheel is in vacuum, is the fall.
The wheelchair weighing over one hundred pounds falling on me. I do not mean the risk of being crushed by a car ...

I only need to remember that I must always be seen motorists
In many circumstances they do not see me. This happens when I cross a pedestrian crossing, a vehicle can conceal my presence. The parking lots are dangerous. A car can back up and hit me without seeing me. To

the shop I practice quite often the driving:
Interior shops are often inaccessible to me. Merchants serve me in the street! When I enter a store, what are the products that are not. Luckily my baby is always by my side

I found the pleasure of walking in love. What a joy to tenderly hold hands with my sweetheart when we walk. I must be careful not to make it run. The controls are similar to my chair joystick of a video game. They are very sensitive!

Nothing scares me. My guardian angel is by my side to open up a door, grab an object, press a button, I say I love you darling, kiss me tenderly. Love Lulu makes me bounce. I have no right to give up, it would be too unhappy. For anything I want her to have the sentence. I promise to meet all the challenged, to move mountains for him a gift!

0 comments:

Post a Comment